Noank Shipyard Service Department | Paint & Fiberglass Services
At Noank Shipyard and Seaport Marine we are very proud of the extensive resume of vessels that have been launched with new life after a refreshing coat of paint, gelcoat or fiberglass restoration.
The highly intricate detailing and oversight has been a benchmark of this department and their experience with AWLGRIP processes and other paint applications have made this team leading specialists in their field.
As each project is unique, our team provides coordination, review and estimating so you can achieve the perfect refit, rebuild or restoration project.
A brief sampling of our work has included:
- Awlgrip Complete Paint Work
- Painting included hull, topsides and/or mast
- Viking 53' "Sea Apple"
- Hatteras 65' "Fox II"
- Broward 70' "R Cabana"
- Baltic 51'
- Sparkman & Stevens 61' "Brilliant"
- Hoek 70' "Kim"
- Ocean 50' "Zeus"
- Pursuit Denali 24' "Wake Me"
Work here included either major repair or modification:
- Sea Ray 46' - Complete bottom restoration
- Legacy 52' - Complete bottom restoration
- Sea Ray 41' - Complete bottom restoration
- Freedom 35' - Keel refurbishment
- Tartan 34' - Keel modification
- Azimut 51' - Complete bottom restoration
- Luhrs 35' - Fiberglass repair and restoration